- Jierasu Reiki is a non-invasive and gentle form of healing therapy. There is no form of preparatory work required prior to this type of appointment. Clients remain fully clothed throughout the service.
If you are to have a bio-energy scan during your appointment, please read the following requirements. These are presented to you so that we may perform the most accurate reading possible in order to gain insight to both your psychological and physiological well-being:
- Avoid eating food or drinking beverages other than water 2 hours prior to your Session.
- Refrain from recreational drug use or alcohol for 24 hours prior to Session.
- Refrain from smoking for 2 hours prior to Session.
- Clip or file fingernails short.
- Do not have lotion on hands.
- Hands must not have been washed for 20 minutes prior to bio energy scans.
- Wear loose comfortable clothing. You may be asked to perform some exercises such as push-ups, squats, etc, so as to raise your heart rate quickly. You will only be asked to complete those exercises within your mobile capability.
IMPORTANT: If you have a pacemaker or other medically implanted device that produces or reacts to electrical current, you will not be eligible for bio-scan treatments. However, you may still receive Reiki Energy Healing.
If you are unable to complete any of the above requirements, we may not be able to perform a bio-energy scan during the appointment, but can still provide Reiki Energy Healing.